If you are suffering from a personal injury, it can take a toll on your health. Personal injuries cause pain, limit mobility, and generally diminish your quality of life. But the good news is that chiropractic care can put you on the path to recovery using natural and non-invasive techniques. If a personal injury is affecting you in Melbourne, book an appointment with Mitchell L Kaplan, DC for a fast and effective recovery.
Common Personal Injuries
Whether at work, home, in a vehicle, or walking by the roadside, a personal injury can easily occur. Thankfully, our chiropractor can help provide much-needed relief when you have a personal injury. Common personal injuries our chiropractic team can treat include:
- Whiplash: Any impact that causes your head to jerk back and forth may cause micro-tears in your neck’s ligaments and tendons, leading to neck pain. Other typical symptoms of whiplash include headaches, dizziness, jaw pain, and neck stiffness.
- Back pain: There are several causes of back pain, ranging from minor slip and falls to serious auto accidents. When you have back pain, you may experience a dull, stabbing, or shooting pain accompanied by tingling and numbness.
- Shoulder injury: It’s easy to overlook how often you use your shoulders in daily life. However, if you have a dislocated or frozen shoulder, your overall functionality diminishes due to pain and limited mobility.
- Neck pain: Accidents can cause neck pain and stiffness, limiting you from carrying out basic activities.
How Our Chiropractor Treats Personal Injuries
Chiropractic care offers effective treatment options that do not require drugs or invasive procedures for optimal results. Chiropractic care uses natural remedies to manage your pain by treating the root cause of the problem. After diagnosing your personal injury, here are some chiropractic treatment options we may recommend to manage your condition:
- Spinal adjustments: This therapy aligns your spine, lifting pressure off the surrounding muscles and nerves. When your musculoskeletal system is properly aligned, you experience reduced pain and improved mobility.
- Stretching exercises: Chiropractic exercises help strengthen core muscles to prevent future injuries. Also, stretching exercises reduce pain and improve mobility.
- Trigger point therapy: If you have chronic pain, trigger point therapy can be used to put pressure on trigger points to relax the muscles. As a result, the blood flow in the muscles increases for a faster recovery time.
Visit Us for Personal Injury Treatments from Our Chiropractor in Melbourne, FL
If a personal injury is slowing you down in Melbourne, book an appointment with Mitchell L Kaplan DC for natural relief.